August 01, 2023
Opportunity to be taken on
COMPUTER SCIENCE EXPERT System Integration (m/f/d)
We train to take over
During your three-year training as an IT specialist for system integration, you will learn all the skills and knowledge required to maintain or improve hardware, software and processes. Thus, you can significantly contribute to the fact that all employees can work. In the Ferdinand Braun Schoolin Fulda, you will deepen your knowledge in the topics of information technology systems, network technology, project management, Linux, and economics and social studies.
We have been training successfully for 30 years. We are aware of the special responsibility as a training company. For your later professional life as an Computer Science Expert System Integration, we want to provide you with competence and fun at work. Here you can learn more about us.
The focus of your training
During your training as an Computer Science Expert System Integration (m/f/d), you will be involved in the administration and support in the “internal IT” department right from the start after a short induction period and can actively help shape this. In addition to managing our servers and PCs, you will also learn to work in a team and take responsibility. By participating in our IT support hotline, employee contact is not neglected.
- Operation of a modern, secure and high-performance IT infrastructure with
Over 100 servers at four locations
- Communication and coordination with external IT service providers
- User support for own employees as well as their notebooks
- Selection and rollout of software packages and hardware solutions
- Shortening of the training period from 3 to 2.5 years possible (with good performance)
What you should bring with you
- Graduation: Very good vocational maturity / middle maturity / (technical) high school diploma
- Dropouts and career changers are also welcome
- Work-related internship or similar experience
- Good mathematical and logical understanding
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software: You have already unscrewed a PC and put a router into operation
- Self-motivation, reliability and fun in learning
Your advantages with us
What our employees say
“I completed my training here in 2011 and was taken on as an IT administrator. In 2018, I was allowed to take over the management of IT. I was involved in productive IT operations early on in my training. It gives me great pleasure to deal with the latest hardware and software. Since IT is so big, there are new challenges every day, it never gets boring! Nice colleagues, an open ear from the bosses and a good mix of encouragement and demand confirm that I have chosen the right training. I look forward to training with you!”
David Vosswinkel, Head of IT and 14 years on the job
“I completed my training as an IT specialist for system integration in 2019 and was taken on. For me, working at GEDYS IntraWare means enjoying my daily challenge. The balanced and cordial working atmosphere is special. With us, you can quickly take on responsibility and have varied tasks. That makes the work exciting.”
Leon Geistlinger, IT Administrator and with us for over 5 years
Please send us your application as PDF here
Do you have questions about applying for the position of Computer Science Expert System Integration?
I am here for you!
Form for your application
Please fill in the form and send it. You will receive an email with a link. In order for us to process your data, please confirm your email address by clicking on the link.