Fulda (Petersberg), Osnabrück, Kirchheim
or Home Office
HCL/IBM NOTES DOMINO
for modern web applications
Your main task is the administration of HCL/IBM Notes Domino environments including the operation, further development and optimization of the system environments. Independent work and commitment as an employee in our teamare expressly desired!
We want to be first-class not only for our customers, but also for you as HCL/IBM Notes Domino Administrator. A family-like atmosphere is part of our daily work and promotes team cohesion. Find out more about us here.
The focal points of your work as
HCL/IBM Notes Domino Administrator
- Administration of HCL/IBM Notes Domino environments including operation, further development and optimization of the system environments, as well as the installation, configuration and migration of the software components as well as the analysis and correction of errors are entrusted to you.
- You will take over the monitoring of the systems, the 1st and 2nd level support and support in the planning, preparation and implementation of HCL/IBM Notes Domino environments and create documentation.
- You have studied computer science, are a trained IT specialist or have gained relevant professional experience.
- We value teamwork and have fun doing it. You will work in an environment of competent colleagues with the freedom of a growing, successful company. You should want a job where you can contribute yourself and which you can actively shape.
You should bring these experiences with you
- Good knowledge of HCL/IBM Notes and Domino from version 9
- Good knowledge of the other HCL/IBM software components Sametime and Traveler Server
- Good knowledge of the operation of current operating systems (Windows and Linux) and network technologies (SNMP, SMTP, routing, DNS, proxy server)
- Experience in support (including user support)
- Ideally certified as hcL/IBM Certified System Administrator
Your advantages with us
What our employees say
“In 2011, I completed my training here and was taken on as an IT administrator. In 2018, I was allowed to take over the management of IT. Early in my training, I was involved in productive IT operations. It gives me great pleasure to deal with the latest hardware and software. Because IT is so big, there are new challenges every day, it never gets boring! Nice colleagues, an open ear with the bosses and a good mix of support and demands confirm to me that I have decided on the right training. “
David Vosswinkel, Head of IT and has been with us for 14 years
“I wrote my first programs before my training, i.e. at the age of 11 or 12, and therefore started my training with a lot of previous experience. In 2001 I completed my training and was taken on. With a short interruption, I’ve been involved for 20 years now, I just like programming. Especially in this environment, with the nice colleagues. The team fits, so it’s fun to start in the morning. And I think that if you have the opportunity to do so, you should enable young people to start their careers.”
Benjamin Tietze, IT specialist in application development and has been with us for (over) 20 years