Full time unlimited
CONSULTANT MVC/.NET DEVELOPMENT
for modern web applications
We work on projects using our unique solution platform for the rapid implementation of modern business applications for our customers. Your main task as a Consultant MVC/.NET Development will be programming customizations and extensions for customers based on our solution platform.
You will also advise and support customers as a member of our Professional Services team, whereby independent work and commitment are expressly desired! Information about the platform can be found at www.business-app.com.
We not only want to be first-class for our customers, but also for you as a Consultant MVC/.NET Development. A family-like atmosphere is part of our daily work and promotes team cohesion. Here you can learn more about us.
The focus of your work as
Consultant MVC/.NET Development
- You have studied computer science, are a trained IT specialist or have gained relevant professional experience.
- You are very good at developing complex web applications and have ideas and suggestions for the implementation of customer requirements and actively contribute these.
- With a focus on programming, you are not on the road that much.
- You can adapt well to a wide range of customer requirements and you should also be able to advise and support our customers.
- We value teamwork and have fun doing it. You will work in an environment of competent colleagues with the freedom of a growing, successful company. You should have a desire for a position where you can contribute yourself.
You should have the following experience
- Good knowledge of current Microsoft technologies
- You are familiar with working on customer projects and enjoy programming a wide range of requirements.
Your advantages with us
We are a company of the proALPHA Group.
What our employees say
“After completing my training, I was taken on immediately and am now permanently employed as a developer in the service team. In some cases, I also provide customer support for projects. The work in the team is relaxed, collegial, little pressure and lots of freedom. I can well imagine taking on even more responsibility in the future, either in concept development or project management. What else I like? The proximity to where I live, because less travel time means more free time!
Jan Walewski, 6 years with us, including 3 years as a fully qualified MVC/.NET developer
Please send us your application as PDF here
Do you have questions about the Consultant MVC/.NET Development application?
I am here for you
Form for your application
Please fill in the form and submit. You will receive an email with a link. In order for us to process your data, please confirm your email address by clicking on the link.