Full time unlimited
CONSULTANT XPAGES DEVELOPMENT (m/f/d)
with a focus on XPages technology
Your main task as Consultant XPages Development in the Notes Domino area in our Professional Services Team will be the programming of customizations and extensions of ourleading CRM applications for customers.
You will also advise and support customers as a member of our teams, whereby independent work and commitment are expressly desired!
We not only want to be first-class for our customers, but also for you as a Consultant XPagesdevelopment. A family-like atmosphere is part of our daily work and promotes team cohesion. Here you can learn more about us.
The focus of your work as
Consultant XPages Development
- Your task is to program customizations and extensions for our XPages CRM applications for customers. Occasionally you also take over customizations and extensions of Notes applications (Lotus Script).
- You can adapt well to a wide range of customer requirements and you should also be able to advise and support our customers.
- With a focus on programming, you are not on the road that much.
- You have ideas and suggestions for the implementation of customer requirements and actively contribute them.
- You will also be responsible for setting up interfaces to other systems and advising and supporting our customers with their respective requirements.
- We value teamwork and have fun doing it. You will work in an environment of competent colleagues with the freedom of a growing, successful company. You should have the desire for a position in which you can contribute yourself and which you can actively shape.
You should have the following experience
- Completion of an apprenticeship in computer science with a specialization in programming
- In-depth knowledge of web development based on XPages
- Knowledge of web development for mobile devices and Lotus formula language
(Lotus Script) are an advantage
- Interest in new technologies is desirable
Your advantages with us
We are a company of the proALPHA Group.
What our employees say
“After completing my training, I was taken on immediately and am now permanently employed as a developer in the service team. In some cases, I also provide customer support for projects. The work in the team is relaxed, collegial, little pressure and lots of freedom. I can well imagine taking on even more responsibility in the future, either in concept development or project management. What else I like? The proximity to where I live, because less travel time means more free time!
Jan Walewski, 6 years with us, including 3 years as a fully qualified MVC/.NET developer
Please send us your application as PDF here
Do you have questions about the application Consultant XPages Development in the Notes Domino area? I am here for you
Form for your application
Please fill in the form and submit. You will receive an email with a link. In order for us to process your data, please confirm your email address by clicking on the link.