Kirchheim or Home Office
IT Application Manager
MICROSOFT 365 (m/f/d)
We want to be first-class not only for our customers, but also for you as an IT Application Manager Microsoft 365. A family-like atmosphere is part of our daily work and promotes team cohesion. Find out more about us here.
Your main task as an IT Application Manager Microsoft 365 will be the support, maintenance and care of the existing Microsoft 365 applications and extensions, and be involved in the introduction of new Microsoft 365 applications for our customers. As an employee in the team , you plan and advise new and existing customers with us, and independent work and commitment are expressly desired!
The focus of your work as
IT Application Manager Microsoft 365
- For our customers, you are not only the application manager for Microsoft 365, but also the competent consultant for all technical questions in this area.
- You support users both by phone and by ticket system.
- We value teamwork and have fun doing it. You will work in an environment of competent colleagues with the freedom of a growing, successful company. You should want a job where you can contribute yourself and which you can actively shape.
You should have these requirements
- A successfully completed apprenticeship as an IT specialist (m/f/d) or a comparable vocational training
- Experience in the field of application support Microsoft 365, Exchange on prem, Exchange Hybrid, Azure AD
- Keen interest in new technologies
- You like to work in a team, are service-oriented and are confident in your approach
Your advantages with us
What our employees say
“In 2011, I completed my training here and was taken on as an IT administrator. In 2018, I was allowed to take over the management of IT. Early in my training, I was involved in productive IT operations. It gives me great pleasure to deal with the latest hardware and software. Because IT is so big, there are new challenges every day, it never gets boring! Nice colleagues, an open ear with the bosses and a good mix of support and demands confirm to me that I have decided on the right training. “
David Vosswinkel, Head of IT and has been with us for 14 years
“I wrote my first programs before my training, i.e. at the age of 11 or 12, and therefore started my training with a lot of previous experience. In 2001 I completed my training and was taken on. With a short interruption, I’ve been involved for 20 years now, I just like programming. Especially in this environment, with the nice colleagues. The team fits, so it’s fun to start in the morning. And I think that if you have the opportunity to do so, you should enable young people to start their careers.”
Benjamin Tietze, IT specialist in application development and has been with us for (over) 20 years
Please send us your application as PDF here
Do you have questions about applying for the position of IT Application Manager Microsoft 365?
I am here for you!
Form for your application
Please fill in the form and send it. You will receive an email with a link. In order for us to process your data, please confirm your email address by clicking on the link.