Fulda, Osnabrück, Kirchheim
Full time unlimited
IT TRAINER and IT SUPPORT EMPLOYEE (m/f/d)
for modern CRM applications
As a trainer in the Professional Service team, you will train internally and at our customers’ sites our CRM software solutions based on HCL Domino as well as Microsoft technologies – online and on-site. You will also support our first and second level support across the entire product range.
We do not only want to be first class for our customers, but also for you as an IT Trainer and IT Support Employee m/f/d. A family-like atmosphere is part of our daily work and promotes team cohesion. Here you can learn more about us.
The focus of your work as
IT Trainer m/f/d
- As a product trainer for our CRM solutions, you are comfortable with software training – both online and on-site at the customer’s premises.
- You are responsible for organizing and documenting training and presentation materials, which you create in collaboration with the marketing department.
- As someone with a heart for didactically good training, you develop the general as well as customer-specific training concepts and documents. That should suit you.
- In addition, you advise Sales and Service on the costing of training courses.
The focus of your work as
IT Support Employee m/f/d
- You support the first level and second level support for the entire product range.
- Based on evaluations of tickets and support calls, you identify the training needs of our customers and transfer this information to the sales department.
- You bring your experience in product and process documentation to customer support.
- You will also help shape our service and support processes.
- We value teamwork and have fun doing it. You will work in an environment of competent colleagues with the freedom of a growing, successful company. You should have the desire for a position in which you can contribute yourself and which you can actively shape.
You should have the following experience
- First professional experience as IT trainer and IT support employee
- Strong social and communication presence
- Good knowledge of written and spoken German
- Good command of English
- You are comfortable with blended learning or training and enjoy working that way.
Your advantages with us
What our employees say
“I studied computer science at the University of Applied Sciences in Fulda and already programmed a lot during my studies to get to know different programming languages, that’s what interested me the most. I came to GEDYS IntraWare with 7 years of work experience. What excited me here was the possibility to arrange my work in a way that is compatible with my family, part-time and mobile working were no problem at all when I was hired. I also don’t have a lot of customer contact and can fully concentrate on development, which is what I enjoy most! I feel totally at ease in my team. There’s a respectful way of dealing with each other, we’re not competitors but colleagues on an equal footing who get along well.”
Raphael Kuchta, software developer at GEDYS IntraWare since 4 years
Please send us your application as PDF here
Do you have questions about applying for a job as an IT Trainer and IT Support Employee?
I am here for you
Form for your application
Please fill in the form and submit. You will receive an email with a link. In order for us to process your data, please confirm your email address by clicking on the link.