WEB DEVELOPMENT (m/f/d)
With modern web development frameworks such as Angular , we not only develop our mobile apps for iOS and Android, but also other exciting web applications and connect them to our successful CRM systems via APIs. Your main task will be the further development of these apps. As an employee in the team, you plan and develop a standard software with us – independent work and commitment are expressly desired!
We want to be first-class not only for our customers, but also for you as a software developer web development. The “you” is just as much a part of our everyday work as a balanced and cordial working atmosphere. Find out more about us here.
The focal points of your work as
Software Developer Web Development
- You have studied computer science, are a trained IT specialist or have gained relevant professional experience.
- As someone with a heart for good standard software, you are not on the road so much. You have less customer contact and are not constantly deployed with new customers or at changing workplaces, but can work on projects consistently. That should suit you.
- We value teamwork and have fun doing it. You will work in an environment of competent colleagues with the freedom of a growing, successful company. You should want a job where you can contribute yourself and which you can actively shape.
You should bring these experiences with you
- Java Script
- Ionic framework desirable
- Apache Cordova desirable
- APIs of Microsoft products desirable
- Knowledge of JAVA and HCL Domino/Verse desirable, but not mandatory
Your advantages with us
What our employees say
“I studied computer science at Fulda University of Applied Sciences and already programmed a lot during my studies in order to get to know different programming languages, which interested me the most. I came to GEDYS IntraWare with 7 years of professional experience. What excited me here was the opportunity to design my work in such a way that it is compatible with my family, part-time and home office were no problem at all when hiring. I also don’t have much customer contact and can fully concentrate on development, which is what I enjoy the most! I feel totally comfortable in my team. There is a respectful interaction with each other, we are not competitors, but colleagues on an equal footing, who understand each other well. “
Raphael Kuchta, software developer at GEDYS IntraWare for 4 years
“I wrote my first programs before my training, i.e. at the age of 11 or 12, and therefore started my training with a lot of previous experience. In 2001 I completed my training and was taken on. With a short interruption, I’ve been involved for 20 years now, I just like programming. Especially in this environment, with the nice colleagues. The team fits, so it’s fun to start in the morning. And I think that if you have the opportunity to do so, you should enable young people to start their careers. That’s why I’ve been involved in the training of the new IT specialists for over 18 years.”
Benjamin Tietze, IT specialist in application development and has been with us for (over) 20 years