Rekers Machine Engineering
Customer support 3.0 for sales
Rekers Machine Engineering replaced a historically grown in-house development with the modern GEDYS IntraWare CRM software.
As a medium-sized company with 200 employees at the Spelle site, Rekers Machine Engineering has been one of the leading manufacturers of machines and plants in the concrete industry for 50 years. With subsidiaries in Europe, USA, Russia, Oman, China and India, Rekers is predominantly internationally active.
As a system provider, Rekers combines machine and plant engineering with customized services customers all over the world. Experienced employees in design, automation, manufacturing and assembly are already setting the technical standards of tomorrow.
“Since we have been using GEDYS IntraWare, we have an internationally usable CRM solution that enables us to provide information to our employees and customers quickly and in detail.”
Mr. Altenschulte, Rekers GmbH Machinery and Plant Engineering
Quickly detailed information for customers and employees
at Rekers Machine Engineering
through a globally unified information platform with GEDYS IntraWare CRM
- Replacement of a historically grown in-house development
- Online interface to the existing PPS system PSI-Penta
- CTI and fax coupling to the existing Alcatel Enterprise PBX
- Multi-language capability of the user interface for international representations
- Connection of Blackberry phones
- Introduction of IBM Notes as Groupware Platform and GEDYS IntraWare Office for Customer Care
- All relevant CRM information is available to users online
- Introduction MRS Fax by Cycos: Easy and fast faxing directly from the Notes database
- All field workers worldwide work on a unified CRM platform
- Quick availability of all important information, including in the field