L. STROETMANN SEED TRADE
Effective contact management with CRM
The Stroetmann seed trade company was looking for a CRM system that integrates fully into their existing IT landscape.
L. STROETMANN SAAT GmbH & Co. KG was founded in 1791 and is now managed by the sixth generation. The company focuses on the areas of food and seed trading, whereby the trade with grain and seeds has been a core competence of the company for 225 years. Tradition is understood here as a stepping stone into the future.
The group of companies relies on committed, imaginative employees, attaches great importance to a family-like atmosphere and reliable suppliers, who are crucial for customer trust.
“Together with the GEDYS IntraWare team, the big challenge was to involve all employees in the future-oriented expansion of our IT landscape. The transition worked out well in the time planned for it. Our employees have been using the newly introduced GEDYS IntraWare CRM solution very intensively since the first day.”
Dr. David Schüppler, Managing Director L. Stroetmann Saat GmbH & Co KG
The new contact management
at the Stroetmann seed trade company
- The CRM software should be simple and intuitive to use and at the same time highly functional
- Need to manage sales and distribute customer information easily and quickly
- Individual data provision per sales representative
- The company’s own merchandise management system (proprietary development) is to be linked to a standard CRM solution
- The viability of merchandise management and CRM on a server should be ensured
- Introduction of the Contacts database for central address storage and contact management
- Introduction of GEDYS IntraWare Module Contacts, Office Portal, Pump and Schedule
- Integrated form letter function in the Contacts module
- Interface to merchandise management created