7 Tips for CRM-Manger
Download white paper & make hidden customer data usable
Goal: Know your customers’ buying behaviour, create suitable offers and increase your company’s revenue
- 7 tips for CRM managers from Practice, short & succinctly compiled
- Shows how you can use information left by your customers
- Guidance on how to identify your customers’ needs and preferences
- Forms the basis for targeted & personal customer speeches
7 tips for CRM manger
Please fill in the form and send it. You will receive an email with a link. Click on it to confirm your email address. You will then receive the download link to the white paper.
Get important impulses for a better customer approach
Whenever a customer contacts you, they leave behind inconspicuous but precious information that can have a decisive impact on the success of your marketing efforts. For example, information about click behavior, orders or support requests.
This data can be used to identify the needs, preferences and purchasing behaviour of your customers. To turn these data into a gold mine, they must first be tracked down and then recovered.
In the second step, you use your CRM system to put them in an orderly form, then connect information to processes. This creates a clear customer image.
7 tips for CRM manager content:
- Identify and expand potential contact points
- Where do you want to go and how – marketing measures and goals
- Ensure acceptance in your own company
- Talking is silver, data is gold
- Marketing autopilot
- The customer in 360° view
- Make the success of marketing campaigns easy to measure