Food and luxury items
User Service creamy like Cream
The confectioners Coppenrath & Wiese wanted to improve their user support. By utilizing the user service solution from GEDYS IntraWare, business and IT benefit from the faster processing of requests and the use of existing knowledge.
About Coppenrath & Wiese
The confectionars Coppenrath & Wiese employ 1970 employees and is one of Europe’s largest producers of frozen bakery products. The range in Germany today includes more than 60 products: cream cakes, baked cakes, sheet cakes, cream rolls and cuts, strudel, mini pastries, frozen rolls and baguettes.
Far beyond Germany’s borders, today the specialties of Coppenrath & Wiese are enjoyed: from the Iberian peninsula via France, the Benelux countries and Great Britain. Also in the Eastern European countries Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania and Bulgaria, the brand has become known. Since 2005, Coppenrath & Wiese cakes are even eaten in the US.
Particular Challenges for the new User Service
- Non-systematic processing of user requests
- No transparency of communication between IT staff and end users
- Know-how often only in the minds of IT staff and is not available to others
- No central storage of requests/ solutions
- No analysis options
- Introduction of GEDYS IntraWare module “Service” incl. Workflow for 16 employees
- Requests are now systematic and part of a structured process
- IT staff benefits from already resolved requests due to consistent documentation in the Know-how database
- Detailed analysis options provide a clear overview of active and completed service requests
What Coppenrath thinks of the new User Service:
“Since we have been using GEDYS IntraWare Service, we can do our support requests more efficiently and transparently and thus save valuable time!”
Karsten Schweer, Head of IT