Contacts; Office; Portal; Schedule
Paperless Customer Management and targeted Information
With Customer Management from GEDYS IntraWare Rottendorf Pharma received a clear contact management tool that completely replaced paper-based work.
About Rottendorf Pharma
Founded as a family business in 1928 in Berlin, Rottendorf Pharma GmbH has been based in Ennigerloh since 1949. After the death of the company founder Andreas J. Rottendorf, the company was transformed into a charitable foundation. Agreed targets are: the safeguarding of jobs at the company headquarters Ennigerloh, the promotion of young scientists at the pharmacy and the promotion of social and religious projects such as the Rottendorf Chair at the Philosophical-Theological University in Munich.
Today Rottendorf Pharma GmbH operates an experienced and competent pharmaceutical B2B business in Europe. It develops and manufactures solid orals for around 200 customers, among them many internationally renowned companies.
Particular Challenges for the CRM Project
- Customer Management with manual customer portfolios for all documents (also printed E-mails)
- Follow ups are manually entered into a calendar
- Time-consuming search for customer folders
- Copies of customer portfolios in order to minimize search times
- Introduction of GEDYS IntraWare Customer Management with the modules Contacts, Office and Schedule
- All sales-relevant documents are stored in a transparent database
- Automatic follow ups with alerts from the system
- Substitution is much easier now
- Data accessible from any location
What Rottendorf Pharama thinks of the new Customer Management:
“With GEDYS IntraWare CRM all sales-relevant data and documents are now clearly stored in a database file. This saves us a lot of time that used to be spent on searching and storing important customer data. In addition, we are able to work even more environmentally friendly, because manual customer portfolios and the printing of relevant information are not necessary anylonger.”
Dirk Meyer, Sales Director, Rottendorf Pharma GmbH