Contacts; Office; Portal; Schedule
Customer Care 3.0 for Sales
Rekers replaced a historically grown in-house development by the CRM system from GEDYS IntraWare and created a uniform global customer care platform.
As a medium-sized company with 200 employees located in Spelle, Rekers GmbH Maschinen und Anlagenbau belonged for more than 50 years to the group of leading manufacturers of machinery and equipment in the beton industry. With offices in Europe, USA, Russia, Oman, China and India, Rekers is mostly active internationally.
Rekers is a competent engineering company with a focus on automation in the beton industry. As a system supplier, the company combines mechanical and plant engineering with tailored services to its customers around the world.
Experienced employees in construction, automation, manufacturing and assembly already set the technical standards of tomorrow.
Particular challenges for Customer Care
- Replacement of a historically grown in-house development by a modern Customer Care Tool
- Online interface to the existing PPS system PSI-Penta
- CTI and fax link with the existing Alcatel Enterprise PABX
- Multi-language support of user interface for the international agencies
- Connection to Blackberry phones
- Introduction of IBM Notes as Groupware platform and GEDYS IntraWare Office
- All relevant CRM information is available to users online
- Introduction MRS Fax from Cycos: simple and fast fax directly from the Notes database
- Worldwide, all field staff work on a consistent CRM Platform
- Fast availability of all relevant information in the field
What Rekers thinks of the new Customer Care:
“Since we have been using GEDYS IntraWare Office, we have an internationally usable CRM solution that we can provide to our employees and detailed customer information is quickly available”
Mr. Altenschulte, Rekers GmbH Maschinen- und Anlagenbau