Offer your customers the perfect shopping
Need support for your online store strategy?
Then take advantage of our extensive e-commerce services.
The benefits of a clear e-commerce strategy are obvious. You want to stand out from your competitors and make your company fit for your e-business. But which strategy is right for you?
These are the questions that concern you as an entrepreneur:
- Can I position an e-commerce channel without cannibalizing the existing sales channels?
- What concepts and use cases are there for the successful connection of the classic sales channels with e-commerce?
- How do the processes work and how can I implement them?
- What does my competition actually do?
- What are the challenges and risks of starting e-commerce?
- How do I protect my products from price dumping?
Benefit from our many years of experience:
We have been living e-commerce for many years in numerous customer projects and our own online shops, such as:
Make your online shop successful
The brick-and-mortar retailer has known this for a long time: 1A-locations have a good catchment area and bring a strong business – after all, the best business is pointless if no customers come. Online is no different: no successful own online shop without visitors! But what are the 1A locations on the Internet?
Marketing & branding on the Internet
A top location on the Internet means appearing on the first page of a search engine’s results list such as Google or Bing – ideally at number one on that list. We’ll show you how to do it.
Our workshop offers:
- Google: Be found with SEO and SEA
- Sales portals, price search engines & special portals
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display campaigns
- Re-Marketing & Re-Targeting
- Use e-mail, newsletter and mobile advertising correctly
- Social media
- Analytics, usability, conversion optimization and the right shop management
- CRM driven e-commerce
Increase revenue and return
Customer support across all sales channels significantly increases sales and returns. When picking up at the store, up to 30 more sales are generated on site. In times of decreasing customer frequencies on the surfaces, the occupation of the communication channels is indispensable. The networking of cross-stock stocks and processes can significantly reduce order and delivery costs and significantly increase the efficiency of inventory. How well do you look after your customers at the moment?
What can your customers do in your shop?
- Order items online and pick them up at the store?
- Order by phone and have the item delivered to a branch?
- Order in store and have the item delivered to another store?
- Order in the store and have the item delivered home?
- Order online and return or exchange the goods in the store?
If an item is not available through a distribution channel, your customers could then
- The availability via another channel can be checked immediately?
- An order to be triggered from the store for delivery?
- A delivery promise will be made even if the item is not in direct stock?
Turn your website visitors into buyers
The key metric in e-commerce is the conversion rate. It shows how many of your visitors ended up actually buying in your online store. An increase in the conversion rate increases sales. Marketing measures will thus be significantly better refinanced and the contribution margins achieved will increase. But what to do?
See your website through the eyes of your visitors
Data analysis in e-commerce has always been a special feature, as every action of the visitor can be traced. Modern software solutions can record website visits anonymously. This will let you see exactly where your visitors have canceled the website or simply haven’t found what they were looking for. With the release of the visitor, you can get his last session together with him and solve problems immediately by phone.
Optimize your store content for your audiences
You may play content on your website according to the behaviour of the visitor. If you recognize the visitor as soon as you enter the site, you can display rules-based offers or promote products that the visitor did not buy the last time. And much more. You can also assign appropriate content to anonymous visitors based on certain click patterns. Linked to the data of the web analysis, an overall system is created, which offers the visitor optimal offers and information in many places.
Optimally automate your B2B processes
Data exchange has become a key challenge in many companies. Time-consuming and inefficient, different data sources need to be connected. B2B integration can automate such comprehensive processes. Above all, this creates greater transparency about data and processes that are shared with external parties.
From Social Media to Social Business & Social Commerce
It is no longer salesperson opinions that are in demand, but rating systems and user-generated content (UGC): Real customer experiences are more trustedthan the description of a company. UGC influences purchasing decisions through forums and social media groups as well as through your own shop pages. If you include UGC posts on your website, consumers are more likely to buy your product many times over. You benefit from the authenticity. Ideally, customers can also shop directly on the social media channel, which is to be made possible, for example, on Instagram.
Mobile Commerce, Mobile Marketing
Shopping Experience on your mobile phone
Have you ever compared the conversion rate of desktop and mobile access in your store? Then you know for sure that mobile searches have increased enormously. For This reason, Google now has mobile first. This means that Google puts searches on mobile devices before searching via desktop PCs, and your ranking on Google depends, among other things, on whether or not your web shop is running properly on the go.
Online shops must therefore be mobile-ready and have all the necessary technical skills right from the start up to the adaptation of their own app. They need responsive design,which automatically adapts to the end devices in their appearance, as well as fast loading times and conversion optimized navigation.
This works differently on mobile devices
Website visitors who search via mobile devices have a different intention than customers who sit on stationary desktop PCs. Mobile devices are used .B. to obtain initial product information, compare prices or check opening hours. The use is rather spontaneous and at all conceivable day times. And, of course, local conditions are highly relevant to mobile users. All this must be taken into account when marketing on mobile devices.
Get your online store ready for mobile commerce and marketing. With various marketing tools, you can precisely control and monitor your mobile campaigns and reach users of smartphones, laptops and tablets.
Pricing tools for online retailers
Compare your competitors’ shop prices
Keeping an eye on the prices of its competitors has been an elaborate process in the past, determined to work your way through countless websites and price comparison portals. Today, there are some good tools to help you monitor prices.
Price monitoring tools automatically compare the prices of your products with those of your competitors and present the results in a clear, graphical form, with numerous sorting functions.
This makes it possible to react immediately to price changes by your competitors. Depending on the tool, you can even benefit from these points in real time:
- You can draw an up-to-date price comparison with your competitors and see how many of your products are also offered by the competition
- You can determine whether your prices are market-oriented and competitive
- You will receive individual price suggestions or tips for adjusting your pricing
- Find out what prices you need to set for the best placements
- You immediately recognize impending price spirals
- You can increase your margin through targeted price monitoring and active price management
- Changes to competitor websites are made immediately visible and early warning systems notify you of changes