What is xRM?
And why do you need it?
Any relationship management, or xRM for short, is the evolution of customer relationship management (CRM). As your business relationships become more and more numerous and complex, xRM helps you keep track. The x stands as a placeholder for any player with whom your company is related.
These are not only your customers, but also, for example, suppliers, partners, competitors, investors or, in the age of the Internet of Things (IoT), even machines and objects. These relationships are clearly mapped in a corresponding system. This includes managing various data and operations, such as contact details, contracts, properties, real estate, and more.
What is the difference between xRM and CRM?
In the CRM system, customers are the focus of all activities. xRM, on the other hand, offers features based on a CRM system that support the management of all your business-related relationships.
What requirements does your CRM have to meet? Fill in and you can easily compare which providers meet these requirements.
What kind of relationships does Any Relationship Management include?
Basically, all conceivable business relationships are meant. These include relationships with your customers, suppliers, partners, dealers, consultants, competitors, and your machines and objects. The list can, of course, be continued almost infinitely.
Due to the proximity to CRM, you can also read the CRM definition.
How to implement Any Relationship Management?
CRM software enables a clear picture of the diverse relationships of your company and their networking. The basis of the approach is always an address, an object or a project.
- Address base: Based on, for example, the data of a customer, supplier, or partner, all related transactions, such as correspondences or contracts, can be recorded in the system.
- Object base: An object, such as a machine or a vehicle, can also be at the center of consideration. All relevant processes and parties involved, such as suppliers, users, etc., can then be recorded.
- Project basis: Many companies work in a project-oriented manner. A project can also be in focus. To do this, you need project documentation that manages relevant activities and information, as well as participants and stakeholders.
What are the benefits of xRM?
- Cost savings: A central software instead of many insular solutions
- Time savings: Central care of all relationships and transparent access for all employees
- Closing process gaps by comprehensively mapping all actors and processes
- Quality of performance: All your employees are on the same, up-to-date
- New analysis possibilities: Networking of complex relationships in the company
Our free live presentation gives you insight into the benefits and benefits of our CRM and the phases of CRM rollout.