Free e-book What is a CRM system?
CRM helps to bring your customers into focus
The basic goals of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) are customer acquisition and customer retention. For this purpose, you not only formulate an individual CRM strategy, but can also be supported by a suitable CRM system in customer-friendly process design. The information in this e-book will help you to get started in the world of CRM and provide you with practical tips and tools.
Ensure the future viability of your company with CRM
These questions are answered by the Customer Relationship Management e-book What is a CRM system?
- What are the definitions of CRM and why?
- For whom is a CRM system suitable? Overview of industries, departments and company sizes.
- How does a CRM work and what are its essential features?
- What is important for CRM selection so that I can find the right system?
- What needs to be considered during implementation? And what after that?
Download form for e-book What is a CRM system?
Please fill in the form & send it. After that you will receive an email with a link. Please click on it to confirm your e-mail address. Afterwards you will receive your download link by mail.