GEDYS IntraWare CRM Software
CUSTOMER- AND PROJECT-CENTERED WORK
Please click on the image to enlarge.
- As a project leader, assign tasks to team members and create schedules
- Resource management via calendar functions, workload overviews and project scheduling
- Calculation of utilization and costs including overview for schedule and cost control
- Integrated traffic light function makes it easy to track project progress
- Including Gantt chart with representation of the critical path
SOFTWARE-SUPPORTED PROJECT WORK
from the concept phase to delivery
GEDYS IntraWare CRM provides a 360° view of all customer data, even in your mailbox. In an end-to-end sales management process , you can easily turn strategic goals into operational ones. The application is also ready-to-use in no time and can be easily integrated into your existing system landscape. With the interface (API) in Web CRM, you can connect to platforms such as Make or Zapier automate cross-software processes.
The quality of the product and service is a decisive factor in customer satisfaction. That’s why GEDYS IntraWare CRM supports you in the different phases of project management. You can track the progress of the project using the integrated traffic light function and the overview for schedule and cost control. Manage your resources with the calendar functions, workload overviews & project scheduling. This allows you to keep an overview of the status, resources, costs and times of your projects at all times.
Easy. Mobile. Flexible. 100% DSGVO compliant.
- Cleanly designed interface ensures easy navigation, great user-friendliness and better overview, increases user motivation
- Design your own start page according to requirements via drag & drop widgets
- Work simplification via drag & drop functionalities also in Web CRM (e.g. when creating appointments and tasks or filing documents)
- Clear global search by filtering on document types
- Optimization of usability in the CRM app facilitate quick access to functions and documents (example: save time with frequently used actions)
- Images in JPEG format are compressed before uploading, the image quality is adjustable (u. a. important for readability of text in images)
- CRM data can be used on any device, even on the go – online and offline.
- Push notifications from CRM keep you up to date
- Either start with a small project and expand later with additional modules or go for the full program = both are possible!
Closer to the customer
- With video conferencing & better appointment finding directly from CRM
- Invite people to video conferences via Microsoft Teams or Cisco’s Webex, to individual calls or group meetings without any further effort.
100 GDPR compliant
- The guidelines of the EU General Data Protection Regulation are 100% implemented in the CRM software
- For more information, see the blog article GDPR in Customer Management.
Easy. Fast. Comfortable.
Easy clustering of contacts via tag cloud attributes, e.g. for newsletter distribution
- An end-to-end process for sales management
- All key figures – also from external sources – in a single overview
- Process progress in a vivid presentation.
- Use the tag cloud in Web CRM to assign attributes to contacts with a single click in order to group contacts into clusters (e.g. for evaluations or for sending mailings and newsletters); the corresponding fields are filled automatically.
- Registrations in the event organization are automatically processed via the recognition of the e-mail address
- Flexible approval process for all commercial correspondence with freely definable steps and specifications
- The dialog and search function for project work simplifies project assignment down to the project phase level
- Display of attachments of a document in the manner of a slide show – without downloading
- Link CRM records to folders on a file system. Drag and drop new files there.
- Via interface to CleverReach for e-mail marketing, you can manage up to five newsletter groups; the CRM software processes unsubscriptions automatically
Project Centered. Effective. Successful.
Click image to enlarge.
Project centered focus
- Start page Project management incl. sending emails to project participants and making appointments directly from the project. Very time-saving, as no switch necessary to other Flexviews or the mailbox.
- Appointments can also be created for each document. The subject of the document is copied to the subject of the appointment or task.
- Resources are often a scarce commodity. Resource planning provides answers to questions such as:
- What resources are available in the company?
- How are the resources utilized?
- How do I allocate the available resources as efficiently as possible?
- For successful projects, avoid overloading your employees, postponing tasks, or missing deadlines
- Planning reliability & process efficiency at all times with up-to-date overview
File integration into CRM
- Link CRM records to folders on a file system with the new File Integration widget
- Store files and documents on the file system and assign them directly to a customer, project or opportunity, for example.
- View and open files associated with the widget and drag and drop new files to the file system.
Modular. Expandable at any time.
- Start digitization with the basic modules, then expand with additional modules
- Large number of interfaces and integrations available
- Additional systems can be connected for extensive process optimizations, automations or cross-system analyses.
- Via open interface (= API for the Web CRM) data exchange with automation platforms such as Make or Zapier possible
- Interface is optimized for Make (for use according to EU-GDPR)
- Interface to automation platforms enables the perfect customer experience = ensures automated workflows across different tools and delivers appropriate content to touchpoints of potential customers
Click image to enlarge. You can find our video about the Trello integration here.
GET TO KNOW THE CRM SOFTWARE HERE
In the 2,5-Minute-Video
Click on the video of the basic functions to get a first impression of what our CRM software has to offer. Please set the subtitles to English. You can find more CRM videos here.
Via our all-in-one package
Put together all the product information you need and download it for free as a download package. This saves time!
“Our daily work is unimaginable without the CRM system from GEDYS IntraWare.”
FOR PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
and optimal teamwork, no matter what industry or department you are in
At first glance, the introduction of a CRM system in sales promises the greatest benefit. Our CRM software optimizes all phases of sales and the teamwork of field and internal service. This is because the latest CRM generation particularly shows its strengths when it is used across departments and throughout the company. For this purpose, the modular design of GEDYS IntraWare 8 supports the subsequent expansion of your CRM system.
THE PERFECTLY FITTING CRM SOFTWARE IS RARELY OFF THE SHELF
We develop customized solutions according to your requirements. In close cooperation with you, we arrive at your customized software in the following five steps. We will be happy to advise you, let’s make an appointment:
+49 531 123 868 420
FAQs – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CRM
Please click on a question to open and read the answer.
What is s CRM?
CRM (Customer Relationship Management) means the orientation of a company towards its customers. The basic goals of CRM are customer acquisition and customer retention. Therefore, CRM deals with the systematic design of processes around the customer. By collecting all customer-relevant data with CRM software, marketing can be precisely targeted to the needs of the customer (consequently called relationship marketing). This enables an increase in the company’s success.
What is s CRM system?
A system is a whole composed of several individual parts. A CRM also usually consists of several software parts or software modules. Read more on our CRM wiki page What is a CRM system?
What does CRM software do?
CRM software supports the optimization of customer relationship management through structured recording of all relevant customer data and processes. Various business areas that are connected with the customer are supported. The software increases the efficiency of all areas and relationships. For example, CRM software can be used to individually create quotations for individual customers or customer groups. Or customer loyalty can be increased through precisely tailored service. You can find out more about our CRM software in our CRM brochure, which you can download free of charge.
How does a CRM implementation work?
CRM implementation deals on the one hand with the implementation of the CRM software in the company and on the other hand with the design of the customer management processes. The typical CRM project is divided into the phases: Requirements analysis, technical implementation, pilot operation, user training, reorganization, rollout, and acceptance. You can learn more on our CRM wiki page Introduction of a CRM system.
What are the different forms of CRM?
Analytical CRM: Evaluation of data from operations based on KPIs to evaluate requirements for products.
Operational CRM: The supporting function of the CRM system for the specialist departments to initiate contact and maintain customer relationships.
Collaborative CRM: Deals with collaboration within the company and with external partners.
Communicative CRM: Controls all communication channels with a focus on the customer.
Read more in our blog post CRM definition.
Why is CRM important?
With CRM software, you design the data organization in your company centrally and transparently. You also use automation processes to increase the efficiency of business processes. This relieves your employees enormously and gives you more time for customer care. Insightful data evaluations as well as a clear focus on your customers lead to stronger customer loyalty and easier customer acquisition in the long run. Learn more in our blog article Benefits of a CRM system: Why is a CRM important?.
Who needs CRM?
All areas of the company that are in direct contact with customers benefit from CRM software. These are primarily sales, marketing and service. Among other things, CRM helps you to organize and document customer data, correspondence, tasks or appointments centrally and transparently. For more information, read our blog post Who Needs CRM?
What needs to be considered in a CRM selection?
CRM selection requires that you have a thorough knowledge of all the processes in your company. Only then do you determine what you need to optimally support the processes in your company. Only software whose functions are optimally aligned with your business model can lead you to long-term success.