- Via our CRM software videos:
Click on the video of the basic functions to get a first impression of what our CRM software offers. More CRM videos can be found here.
- Via our live presentation:
In our free CRM tour of approx. 30 minutes, one of our area sales managers will introduce you to the software and answer your questions.
- Via our CRM-Boschüre:
Here you will find further information, e.g. on GDPR, on integrations or on customer journey monitoring.
1 Contact management
All details and processes about customers, partners, suppliers, competitors, members and employees (=xRM)
- Fast information through 360° view of the customer with information from all departments
- 100% EU GDPR compliant
- detailed contact information
- complete process history
- Rights management at document level
In short: classify and select target groups on the basis of a wide variety of characteristics, for example via
- ABC analysis, tags, etc.
- Origin & Interest
- manual & automatic distributors
- organizational, economic & personal characteristics
Time and task management
Structured processes throughout the company, for example by
- Schedule & Planning for Employees and Customers
- Appointment via the web
- News Feeds about desired CRM info
- Tasks, serial tasks, etc.
- Escalation Management & Workflows
Creation of offers
Fast, tailor-made offers with intuitive editor and features such as
- Item, Price & Discount Management
- Offer Templates & Text Modules
- Opportunities & Calculations
- MS Office integration
- One-click shipping as PDF
- Order confirmations
5 Marketing Actions
From lead to enthusiastic customer through teamwork of sales, marketing and service
- Lead Management
- Direct Marketing & Campaign Management
- Event organization
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Multichannel marketing
Provide services and engage in customer loyalty for satisfied customers with
- Services & Projects
- Complaint and complaint management
- Helpdesk & Customer Self Service
- Contract and Inventory Management
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
Individual and systematic collaboration with other tools such as
- Document Management System & Archiving
- Inventory management system, data warehouse, ERP system
- Email clients (Outlook, Notes, etc.)
- Services from the Internet such as Google Maps, Echobot, Social Media, HRS, Bahn etc.
- CTI (telephony)
- Business Intelligence like Qlik.view
- Microsoft Office
- Business card scan Abbyy
8 Statistics & Analysis
Reporting for strategic and operational support, for example with
- Customer statistics
- Reports & Dashboards
- Pipeline & Forecast
- Sales planning with targets, achievement & sales planning
- Connection to Data Mining & Business Intelligence
In a joint CRM workshop, we clarify your business processes to be mapped. You benefit from 30 years of project experience in various industries.
Summary of the CRM workshop including recommendations for implementation, adaptation and introduction.
Project management, installation and distribution – also internationally. Integration into existing systems and training for a smooth CRM introduction.
Free of Charge
Free basic CRM
Ready to go in five minutes
Maximum 5 licenses
No runtime limit
Per user (24 months term)
Complete CRM Suite
Web CRM plus Hosting
From 10 licenses
Hosting in German Datacenter
1. Unique email integration:
- BusinessMail shows you all CRM information already in your mailbox.
- With the BusinessMail4SAP® and BM4SAP+ extensions, you can see all transactions and drop incoming emails with one click to the transactions.
- You send, reply and forward your emails directly in the CRM system.
2. CTI (telephony):
- You immediately know who is calling and have all the information on your computer.
- Including phone note creation (mobile also via voice input)
- Including callback list
3.Widgets to include information and actions:
- Echobot: What is on the Internet about the interested party?
- Wetter.com: What weather is on site?
- Bahn.de: Which train can I use to meet the customer’s appointment?
- When creating quotations, add items from the inventory management system via drag and drop
4. Collaborate with popular products:
- MS Office
- Adobe PDF
- Google Maps