CRM FOR INDUSTRY
With transparent information & processes to success
CRM for industry creates a unified knowledge base and management, the basis for competent customer care
- Easy integration of different business areas possible
- Uniform business processes ensure smooth interaction
- that creates positive customer experiences at all points of contact
Data analysis as a guarantee of success
According to the Digitization index for medium-sized companies the industry is currently in fourth place in a sector comparison as far as digital transformation is concerned. The pandemic was the driving force behind digitization in many areas. There has been increased investment in mobile devices and mobile access to applications such as online conferencing solutions and home office collaboration tools. The focus was also on digitizing customer relationships in order to be able to advise and sell online, as well as on data analyses as a basis for targeted measures in marketing or for developing new business areas.
This is exactly where GEDYS IntraWare CRM for Industry comes in and takes a significant step towards the future that will pay off. You manage your customer data centrally and clearly. Not only does this allow you to meaningfully analyze your data to read trends and needs from your customers’ behavior, but it also promotes collaboration and productivity among your employees, not just in the home office. Processes are simplified, customer satisfaction is strengthened and sales are increased. Video conferencing for one-on-one calls, presentations or group meetings and easy appointment finding directly from CRM are available in the software as standard.
Competent customer service over 360
High quality counts not only in your products, but also in customer service. Today, the satisfaction of your customers depends above all on fast response times and goal-oriented advice.
Fast retrieval of information and customer-friendly processes are indispensable for this. Our CRM for industry makes this a breeze for your employees.
Efficiency and structure in the process
Clear, goal-oriented processes and clear data structures in all areas of your company ensure efficient use of time. Automations facilitate everyday routine tasks, comprehensive integrations of various applications provide the necessary overview. This supports enormously, for example, in the management of appointments, in release processes or in the preparation of quotations.
Uniform business processes
In order to provide your customers with a consistently positive experience, it is especially important that the same premises are used as a basis at all points of contact.
Our CRM for industry therefore enables you to easily integrate different business areas (e.g. merchandise management, accounting, field service) and company branches (e.g. subsidiaries, locations, partners).
Thus, all actions are based on the same knowledge base and on uniform business processes. A comprehensive rights and role system provides the necessary access management.
Serve customers individually
Trends like mass customization build on involving your customers directly in the value chain. This requires smooth interaction. Our CRM system supports you with central, transparent management and tracking of all correspondence.
Analyses and reports at the push of a button
You collect and store your data centrally and evaluate it in a targeted manner. The visual preparation of analyses or reports is handled by our CRM for the industry with the help of Dashboards & Reports. Based on your meaningful key figures, you make informed decisions for the success of your company. If you want to add further tools, you can use our Interfaces and integrations and if required we will integrate further tools for you.
Please click on the image to enlarge.
Mobile and flexible with cloud technology
With the current rapid developments, it is important to be adaptable and agile. That’s why companies are increasingly turning to cloud solutions. These enable flexible responses to changing requirements at low cost.
You only pay for what you use, save on extensive investments in your IT infrastructure and can expand or reduce your number of users with little effort.
The 2019 Digitalization Index for SMEs already showed that cloud platforms had a positive impact on the availability and performance of IT services in 87% of companies. In addition, the cloud facilitates access to technologies such as IoT, blockchain or machine learning.
In case there is no internet connection available, our CRM system even offers offline functionality. Changes are then simply synchronized the next time you connect to the server.
Digitize now and withstand competitive pressure
In order to remain competitive in the long term, it is high time to start digitizing and focus on your customers. The CRM system from GEDYS IntraWare supports you in many ways.
With uniform data for all:
- Base all actions related to your business on the same knowledge base. Access to it is controlled by an extensive rights and role system. This makes it easy to link different departments, but also locations or partners.
- In addition, centralized and transparent access helps your employees on the structured, digital customer file in the individual, targeted support of your customers. In CRM for industry, information is always just a few clicks away.
- Smooth and uniform processes support the extensive maintenance of your data, especially important with regard to later evaluations.
- Automations and workflows make processes more efficient, take work off your hands and leave more time for inferences and proactive support of your customers.
- The Introduction of a CRM system usually starts in the sales department. This is followed step by step by the connection of other departments such as service and marketing. The goal is to optimally network the entire company so that data and functions of the CRM system can be used centrally and transparently by everyone.
- Expand purposefully with further modules, for example with:
– Dashboards & Reports for analyses across all data systems
– CRM for Service & IT for the perfect customer service
– CRM in marketingfor event and marketing actions
– Mobile CRM app for your field service
- Of course, you can also choose the complete package from the beginning.
- Download our all-in-one package here for more information:
Product Flyer Download
- Special solutions for your industry or customizations are best discussed directly with one of our experts:
CRM Consulting & Contacts
Short distances for optimal results:
- Exploit the full potential of your CRM system by extending your applications in the best possible way via interfaces and integrations and, for example, connecting your existing ERP or merchandise management system. This allows you to efficiently access all relevant data via one system.
- We have already connected more than 50 systems, available here as a download list: Interfaces and integrations. We are constantly expanding this list and linking additional required systems as needed.
- Online services such as bahn.de, wetter.com or Google Maps can be easily integrated into your system via widgets. This collaboration of CRM for industry and online services facilitates, for example, route planning for your service technicians.
- CTI (Computer Telephony) makes your everyday telephone life easier. With one click the phone number is dialed. For incoming calls, the caller and their digital customer file appear directly on the desktop. The associated rapid ability of your employees to provide information makes your customers happy.
CRM for the industry
Global modernization of sales and service processes
Berndorf Band Group
Improving customer service with digitized sales processes
Uniform, Transparent workflows for the entire company
Kienle & Spiess
To start with CRM
The basis in CRM for industry: Contact management gives you a 360° view of your customers.
This way you easily qualify new prospects. You collect centrally and transparently all data on customers, suppliers and partners, as well as detailed all processes as history. Find information ad-hoc with intelligent search functions.
Please select the German subtitles for the video and change them into English.
We offer industry know-how and individual industry solutions.
Register now for the CRM Tour.
Register for the CRM tour
Please fill out & submit the form. You will then receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Our sales department will then send you an appointment for the CRM tour by email. We need the personal data you provide to contact you and to coordinate with you.