CRM IN MECHANICAL AND PLANT ENGINEERING
Strengths in a nutshell
With CRM for mechanical and plant engineering, you always have both customers and machines in view
- the cooperation of employees, partners and suppliers is simplified
- Office and field staff are in contact at any time and from any location, whether regional, national or international
- Service calls and maintenance processes are reliably and quickly organized, which satisfies your customers
Strained supply chains, competitive pressure from Asia and an increase in exports despite the crisis
According to the VDMA, the mechanical and plant engineering industry managed to increase its machinery exports by over 20% in the last half of 2021. – despite the pandemic-related logistics bottlenecks,the associated lack of materials and despite the high pressure from the export world champion China. One reason for this positive development lies above all in the increasing digitalization, which is seen as an opportunity for the development of new business models.
New business models often require a new way of teamwork between employees, suppliers and partners across company boundaries. But also an improvement in internal processes, because employees have to organize themselves differently and work more closely with partners abroad. Appropriate communication options are therefore required. The forms of communication with customers and interested parties must also be adapted to the new circumstances. CRM offers support in mechanical and plant engineering with its modules and functions.
Customer and machine over 360° in view
In mechanical and plant engineering, the operational processes of the customers are particularly dependent on fast reaction times and precise information. If a machine is paralyzed, this can interfere with the entire production process. This makes it all the more important to keep a close eye on customers and machines in order to be able to react as quickly and precisely as possible in the event of an emergency.
Efficient internal, service & maintenance processes
Optimized sales and service processes not only help keep track of the situation, they also ensure fast and reliable organization. Your customer will thank you if you deal with service cases quickly and perform maintenance reliably. Knowing exactly who is needed when and where – this ensures customer satisfaction.
As in many industries, international corporations are not uncommon in plant and mechanical engineering. Transparent processes across nations are particularly important for ensuring that communication in the company runs smoothly. Workflows, multilingual templates, and streamlined processes help you do this. In addition, our Mobile CRM App can be used to exchange information worldwide in the shortest possible time.
Differentiated evaluations for targeted insights
Whether it’s process optimization, opportunity or forecasting: With our CRM Software for machine and plant engineering, you not only collect a lot of data – for example through automated time tracking – but also with Dashboards and Reports you have a variety of possibilities to evaluate them.
To enlarge please click on the picture.
Optimum planning for the use of your service technicians
With the planning cockpit in GEDYS IntraWare CRM you have all service tickets
and the service team’s calendar at a glance
By drag & drop, you award a ticket to the technician who has the necessary knowledge for repair. This service technician is immediately informed by the CRM system about his new order – with all information about the service case and any machine specifications.
Service technicians in the field can also view their data on the go on a laptop, tablet or smartphone – both online and offline. Thus, the information channels between the employees are short and the planning is optimally coordinated. If a technician is ill, this will be shown in color in the appointment overview. Easy deployment planning thanks to CRM in mechanical and plant engineering.
Dynamically control success in your company
Business processes digitized with GEDYS IntraWare CRM make it possible to better achieve set goals: they usually lead to higher revenues and revenues, lower costs, faster growth and larger profit margins. Use the checklist Determining ROI for CRM systems to check your benefits from CRM in machine and plant engineering.
With uniform data for all:
- In order to remain competitive, efficient workflows and a central information baseare required with which GEDYS IntraWare CRM supports you in mechanical and plant engineering.
- With the well-structured digital customer file, the software promotes collaboration. It is also available on the go via the Mobile CRM App. In contact management, not only all details and processes about customers, partners, suppliers or competitors are stored, but also about internal and external employees (= xRM).
- The data protection guidelines of the EU GDPR are taken into account to 100%.
- With CRM, you can create structured processes throughout the company. Schedule overviews, reminders, tasks, series tasks, escalation and news feeds ensure perfect teamwork.
Evolutionary instead of revolutionary:
- As a rule, the use begins with CRM in sales.
- For teamwork and process optimization, it is crucial that you integrate other areas. With CRM in Marketing, CRM for Service & IT or Dashboards & Reports, you get advanced functions, for example for
– the creation of offers
– Your marketing campaigns
– Your customer service
– Your statistics and analyses
- Of course, you can also choose the complete package right from the start.
- Download our all-in-one package here for more information:
Product flyer download
- It is best to discuss special solutions for your industry or adjustments directly with one of our experts:
CRM Consulting & Contacts
SAP and other ERP systems:
- Provide users with important information in the CRM system that they would not otherwise be able to see. For example, the JDBC or SAP interface gives your sales department access to packing slips, invoices, and open items in the customer file.
- Connect other systems such as the e-mail integration (video: CRM Outlook Integration) or choose from the more than 50 connected systems, available here as a download list: Interfaces and Integrations. We are constantly expanding this list and connecting the systems you need as required.
- Digital web services facilitate important organizational work:For example, integrate the services of bahn.de, Google Maps, HRS and others with a simple link in your CRM. This makes it easier to realize field service appointments.
- Thanks to CTI, you save time on daily phone calls by dialing with one click on the phone number. For incoming calls, the CRM system automatically displays the caller and his electronic file.
CRM in mechanical and plant engineering
Service, sales & marketing optimized
To start with CRM
The basis for CRM in mechanical and plant engineering: With the electronic file you get the 360° view of customers and suppliers. You create and qualify new prospects. Not only do they collect all customer data centrally and transparently, but they also assign detailed correspondence histories to them. With the intelligent filter functions, you can always find exactly the information you are looking for.
Register now for the CRM Tour. We offer industry know-how and individual industry solutions.
Please fill in the form and send it. You will receive an email with a link. Click on it to confirm your email address. You will then receive your appointment.