GEDYS IntraWare GmbH is pleased to receive your interest. Responsible handling of your data is important to us. We comply with the legal requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Adaptation and Implementation Act EU (DSAnpUG-EU)/ BDSG (new), the Telemedia Act (TMG), the Telecommunications Act (TKG) and others in Germany applicable special laws in all respects.
Name/Company: GEDYS IntraWare GmbH
Road No.: Brückenmühle 93
Postcode, City, Country: 36100 Petersberg
Commercial Register/No.: HRB 5156
Managing Director: Joachim Weber, Dipl.-Inf. Ralf Geishauser, Frank Hohl
Phone Number: +49 661 96 42 0
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection supervisor:
Name/Company: GEDYS IntraWare GmbH
Name: Mr. Michael Schnitter
Road No.: Brückenmühle 93
Postcode, City, Country: 36100 Petersberg
Phone Number: +49 661 96 42 219
E-mail address: email@example.com
Types of Data processed:
- Inventory data (e.g. names, addresses)
- Contact details (e.g. e-mail, telephone numbers)
- Content data (e.g. text input, photographs, videos)
- Contract data (e.g. contract subject, term, customer category)
- Payment data (e.g. bank details, payment history)
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times)
- Meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses)
Categories of persons affected by the processing:
- Customers / Partners / Employees / Applicants / Prospects / Suppliers
- Visitors and users of the online offer
- In the following, we also refer to the persons concerned as “users”.
Processing of specific categories of data
(Art. 9 sec. 1 GDPR):
In principle, no special categories of data are processed in our offers, unless these are fed into the processing by the users, e.g. in online forms.
Purpose of processing:
- Provision of the online offer, its contents and functions
- Provision of contractual services, service and customer care
- Answering contact requests and communicating with users
- Marketing, advertising and market research
- 1. Relevant legal bases
- 3. Security measures
- 4. Cooperation with processors and third parties
- 5. Transfers to third countries
- 6. Rights of data subjects
- 7. Right of withdrawal
- 8. Right to object
- 9. Deletion of data
- 10. Provision of contractual services
- 11. Download product brochures
- 12. Contacting
- 13. Cookies and right of objection in direct marketing
- 14th Newsletter
- 15. Collection of access data and log files
- 16. Online social media presences
- 17. Cookies & Range Measurement
- 18. Google Analytics
- 19. Google reCAPTCHA
- 20. Facebook Social Plugins
- 21. Jetpack (WordPress Stats)
- 22. SalesViewer
- 23. Website Hosting
- 24. Integration of third-party services and content
1. Relevant legal bases
In accordance with Article 13 OF the GDPR, we will inform you of the legal basis of our data processing. If the legal basis is not mentioned in the Privacy Statement, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consents is Article 6 (6). 1 lit. a and Article 7 of THE GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfil our services and implement contractual measures, as well as answering inquiries, is Article 6 (6). 1 lit. b GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfil our legal obligations is Article 6 (6). 1 lit. c GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to safeguard our legitimate Interests is Article 6 (6). 1 lit. f GDPR. In the case that vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person require the processing of personal Data, Article 6 (6) serves. 1 lit. d GDPR as the legal basis.
2. Changes and updates to the
- In accordance with Article 32 GDPR, we shall take account of the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probability and severity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, appropriate technical (SSL encryption) and organisational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk. Measures shall include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to, access to, inputting, disclosure, securing and separation of data. In addition, we have established procedures that ensure the exercise of data subjects’ rights, deletion of data and reaction to data threats. Furthermore, we take into account the protection of personal data already in the development or selection of hardware, software and procedures, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technical design and by data protection-friendly presets (Article 25 GDPR).
- Security measures include, in particular, the encrypted transmission of data between your browser and our server.
4. Cooperation with processors and
- If, in the course of our processing, we disclose data to other persons and companies (processors or third parties), transmit them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only done on the basis of a legal permission (e.B. if a transfer of the data to third parties, such as to payment service providers, in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit.b GDPR is required for the fulfilment of the contract), you have consented to this only on the basis of a legal permission (e.B. , provides for a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests (e.B. in the use of agents, web hosts, etc.).
- If we entrust third parties with the processing of data on the basis of a so-called “order processing contract”, this is done on the basis of Article 28 GDPR.
5. Transfers to third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only occur if it is done to fulfil our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or allow the data to be processed in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. of the German Data Protection Act are met. DSGVO. This means that the processing takes place, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a data protection level corresponding to the EU (e.g. for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”) or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations (so-called “standard contractual clauses”).
6. Rights of data subjects
Definition of “data subject” (Art. 4 sec. 1 GDPR):
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter ‘data subject’). Identifiable is a natural person who identifies directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific characteristics. which are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the data in question will be processed and to be informed of this data and to receive further information and a copy of the data in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR.
- You have accordingly. Art. 16 GDPR the right to request the completion of data concerning you or the correction of incorrect data concerning you.
- In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, you have the right to request that data in question be deleted immediately or, alternatively, to request a restriction of the processing of the data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to request that the data you have provided to us be received in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR and to request that it be transmitted to other persons responsible.
- You shall also have Article 77 GDPR has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
7. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to give consent. Article 7 (7). 3 GDPR with effect for the future to be revoked.
Right to object
You may object to the future processing of the data concerning you at any time in accordance with Article 21 GDPR. The objection may be made in particular against processing for direct advertising purposes.
9. Deletion of data
- The data we process will be deleted or restricted in processing in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 GDPR. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them. Unless the data is deleted because it is necessary for other and legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be retained for commercial or tax reasons.
- In accordance with legal requirements, storage takes place for 6 years in particular in accordance with Section 257 para. 1 HGB (Trading Books, Inventories, Opening balance sheets, Financial statements, trade Letters, booking Receipts, etc.) and for 10 Years in accordance with § 147 (s). 1 AO (Bücher, Aufzeichnungen, Lageberichte, Buchungsbelege, Handels- und Geschäftsbriefe, Für Besteuerung relevante Unterlagen, etc.).
10. Provision of contractual services
- We process inventory data (e.g. names and addresses as well as contact details of users), contract data (e.g. services used, names of contact persons, payment information) in order to fullfil our contractual obligations and Services in accordance with Article 6 Para 1 lit b. GDPR. The entries marked as mandatory in online forms are required for the conclusion of the contract.
- We process usage data (e.g. the visited websites of our online offer, interest in our products) and content data (e.g. entries in the contact form or user profile) for advertising purposes in a user profile in order to provide the user with product information, e.g. of their previous services.
- The deletion takes place after the expiry of statutory warranty and comparable obligations, the necessity of the retention of the data is checked every three years; in the case of statutory archiving obligations, the deletion takes place after their expiry (end of commercial law (6 years) and tax law (10 years) retention obligation); Information in the customer account remains until its deletion.
11. Download product brochures
On our website we provide you with the download of product brochures. With your email address, you will be sent a link from which you can download the brochure.
Your email address is stored in our CRM system and determined on the basis of the email address of the contact in order to inform the contact by phone or email about products, offers, events and promotions of GEDYS IntraWare GmbH.
- When contacting us (via contact form or email), the user’s details are provided to process the contact request and how to process it. Article 6 Para 1 lit. b) GDPR.
- The user’s details are stored and processed in our Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM System”).
- We will delete the requests if they are no longer required. We check the necessity every year. In the case of legal requirements, storage shall be carried out for 6 years in particular in accordance with Section 257 para. 1 HGB (Trading Books, Inventories, Opening balance sheets, Financial statements, trade Letters, booking Receipts, etc.) and for 10 Years in accordance with § 147 (s). 1 AO (books, records, management reports, accounting documents, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.)
13. Cookies and right of objection in
- With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the reception and the procedures described.
- Content of the newsletter: We send newsletters, emails and other electronic notifications containing advertising information (hereinafter “newsletter”) only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Insofar as the contents of the newsletter are specifically described within the framework of registration, they are decisive for the consent of the user. In addition, our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions, events and our company. We reserve the right to contact you by telephone by registering for our newsletter in order to clarify your concerns personally and to advise you individually.
- Double-Opt-In and logging: The registration to our newsletter takes place in a so-called Double-Opt-In procedure. This means that you will receive an email after registration asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can log in with foreign email addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes storing the login and confirmation timing, as well as the IP address. Likewise the changes of your data stored with the dispatch service provider are logged.
- Shipping service provider: The newsletters are sent by CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG, Mühlenstr. 43, 26180 Rastede, hereinafter referred to as the “shipping service provider”. You can view the data protection regulations of the shipping service provider here: https://www.cleverreach.com/de/datenschutz/.
- Furthermore, according to its own information, the shipping service provider may use this data in a pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to a user, for the optimization or improvement of its own services, e.g. for the technical optimization of the shipping and the presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes to determine which countries the recipients come from. However, the shipping service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them themselves or to pass it on to third parties.
- Registration data: To register for the newsletter, it is not enough if you provide your email address, but we ask you to provide your address, name, company in order to address it in person in the newsletter.
- Measurement of success: The newsletters contain a so-called “web-beacon”, i.e. a pixel-sized file, which is retrieved from the server of the shipping service provider when the newsletter is opened. Within the scope of this retrieval, technical information such as information about the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of retrieval are first collected. This Information is used to improve the technical services on the basis of the technical data or the target groups and their reading behaviour based on the call points (which can be determined with the help of the IP address) or the access times. Statistical surveys also include determining whether newsletters will open, when they will open and which links will be clicked. For technical reasons, this Information can be assigned to the individual newsletter recipients. However, it is neither our nor the shipping service provider’s intention to observe individual users. The evaluations serve us much more to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content to them or to send different content according to the interests of our users.
- The sending of the newsletter and the measurement of success are based on the consent of the recipients in accordance with 6 abs. 1 lit. (7) Article 7 GDPR § 7 Abs. 2 No. 3 UWG or on the basis of the legal permission according to § 2 No. 3 UWG. § 7 Para 3 UWG.
- The logging of the registration procedure is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interests in accordance with the provisions of the German Data Protection Act. Article 6 Para 1 lit. f GDPR and serves to prove your consent to receive the newsletter. Cancellation/revocation – You can cancel the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revokeyourd your consents. A link to the cancellation of the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. If users have only signed up for the newsletter and canceled this application, their personal data will be deleted.
15. Collection of access data and log files
- We raise on the basis of our legitimate interests within the meaning of Article 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO Data on each access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user’s operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
- Logfile information is stored for security reasons (e.g. to investigate acts of abuse or fraud) for a maximum period of seven days and then deleted. Data, the further storage of which is necessary for evidence purposes, are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
16. Online social media presences
- We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with customers, interested parties and users active there and to inform them about our services. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
17. Cookies & Range Measurement
- Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred from our web server or third party web servers to the user’s web browser and stored there for later retrieval. Cookies can be small files or other types of information storage.
- If users do not wish cookies to be stored on their computer, they are asked to deactivate the corresponding option in the system settings of their browser. Stored cookies can be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional limitations of this online offer.
- On our website videos of the platform “YouTube” of the third party Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA are integrated. By embedding YouTube videos, various connections are established to Google servers, through which cookies are stored in the reader’s browser and personal data is sent to YouTube and Google’s advertising service DoubleClick. The whole thing is done before the visitor to the website clicks on the video.
18. Google Analytics
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online services by users, to compile reports on the activities within this online service and to provide us with other services associated with the use of this online service and the Internet. Pseudonymous user profiles can be created from the processed data.
- We use Google Analytics to display ads placed by Google and its partners within our advertising services only to users who have shown an interest in our online services or who have specific characteristics (e.g. interests in specific topics or products determined on the basis of the websites visited) that we transmit to Google (so-called “remarketing” or “Google Analytics Audiences”). With the help of remarketing audiences, we also want to ensure that our ads are in line with the potential interest of users and do not appear annoying.
- We only use Google Analytics with IP anonymization enabled. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- For more information on google’s data usage, settings and opposition options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners (“data usage by Google when you use websites or our partners’ apps”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“use of data for advertising purposes”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Manage Information that Google uses to show you advertisements”).
19. Google reCAPTCHA
- We rely on our legitimate interests (i.e. legitimate interest in establishing ownership on the Internet and avoiding abuse and/or spam within the meaning of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f. GDPR) Google reCAPTCHA (website: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/) by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland for the detection of bots. The aim of the tool is to distinguish whether the input has been made by a natural person, for example in forms, or abusively by machine and automated processing. As soon as the user enters our website, the analysis is started. Google reCAPTCHA evaluates data that is different, such as .B IP address, the user’s length of stay on the website or mouse movements made by the user. Within the scope of the use of Google reCAPTCHA it is possible that there may also be a transfer of personal data to Google LLC. can come in the USA.
- Opt-out: Opt-out plugin:
- Manage information that Google uses to show you ads: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
20. Facebook Social Plugins
- Based on our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f. GDPR) we use social plugins (“plugins”) of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Facebook”). The plugins can represent interaction elements or content (e.B.g. videos, graphics or text posts) and are recognizable by one of the Facebook logos (white “f” on blue tile, the terms “Like”, “Like” or a “thumbs up” sign) or are marked with the addition “Facebook Social Plugin”. The list and appearance of the Facebook social plugins can be viewed here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
- Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active)
- When a user calls a function of this online service that contains such a plugin, his device establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. Facebook transmits the content of the plugin directly to the user’s device and integrates it into the online offering. User profiles of users can be created from the processed data. We therefore have no influence on the extent of the data that Facebook collects with the help of this plugin and therefore inform the user according to our state of knowledge.
- By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that a user has called up the corresponding page of the online offer. If the user is logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to their Facebook account. When users interact with the plugins, e.g. by clicking the Like button or commenting, the corresponding information is transferred directly from your device to Facebook and stored there. If a user is not a member of Facebook, there is still the possibility that Facebook will find out and store their IP address. According to Facebook, only an anonymised IP address is stored in Germany.
- If a user is a Facebook member and does not want Facebook to collect information about him or her via this online service and link it to his or her Facebook member data, he or she must log out of Facebook and delete cookies before using our online service. Further settings and contradictions on the use of data for advertising purposes are possible within the Facebook profile settings: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or via the US site http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. The settings are made on a platform-independent basis, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
21. Jetpack (WordPress Stats)
- On the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer in the sense of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. of the German Civil Code), we make use of the information provided on this website. DSGVO) the Plugin Jetpack (here the sub-function “WordPress Stats”), which integrates a tool for statistical evaluation of visitor access and is provided by Automattic, Inc. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator 132 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, CA 94107. Jetpack uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website.
- Automattic is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee to comply with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000CbqcAAC&status=Active).
- The data is directly pseudonymized and is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website. The data stored within the scope of Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for its purpose and the deletion is not precluded by legal retention obligations. The collection and storage of data can be objected to at any time with effect for the future by clicking on this link https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent the collection by SalesViewer® within this website in the future. An opt-out cookie for this website is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you will need to click this link again.
23. Website Hosting
The hosting services on which this site is based are provided by RAIDBOXES GmbH (Friedrich-Ebert-Straße 7, 48153 Münster, Germany). RAIDBOXES GmbH offers Software as a Service (SaaS) services as part of a cloud hosting.
RAIDBOXES GmbH automatically collects and stores server log files with information that your browser transmits to us. These are:
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Hostname (IP address)
RAIDBOXES GmbH cannot assign this data to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. The data will be deleted after a statistical evaluation at the latest after 7 days. Further information can be found in the data protection regulations of RAIDBOXES GmbH. These can be viewed here: https://raidboxes.io/datenschutzerklaerung/.
24. Integration of third-party services and content
- Within the scope of our online offer, we act on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimisation and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. of the German Civil Code). DSGVO) content or service offers from third parties in order to integrate their content and services, such as videos or fonts (hereinafter uniformly referred to as “content”). This always presupposes that the third-party providers of this content perceive the IP address of the user, since they would not be able to send the content to their browser without the IP address. The IP address is therefore required for the presentation of this content. We make every effort to use only content whose respective providers only use the IP address to deliver the content. Third parties may also use so-called pixel tags (invisible graphics, also known as “web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes. The “pixel tags” can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information can also be stored in cookies on the user’s device and, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visit time as well as further information on the use of our online offer as well as such information from other sources.
- The following presentation provides an overview of third-party providers as well as their contents, together with links to their data protection declarations, which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some times already mentioned here, possibilities for objection (so-called opt-out):
- Videos of the platform “YouTube” of the third-party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Functions of the Google+ service are integrated within our online offer. These features are offered by the third-party provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. If you are logged into your Google+ account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Google+ profile by clicking on the Google+ button. This allows Google to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of these pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Google+. Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
- Within our online offer we use the marketing functions (so-called “LinkedIn Insight Tag”) of the network LinkedIn. The provider is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you access one of our pages that contains LinkedIn functions, a connection is established to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn will be notified that you have visited our web pages with your IP address. In particular, the LinkedIn Insight tag allows us to analyze the success of our campaigns within LinkedIn or determine target audiences based on user interaction with our online offering. If you are registered with LinkedIn, it is possible for LinkedIn to associate your interaction with our online services with your user account. Even if you click the LinkedIn “Recommend” button and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will still be able to associate your visit to our website with you and your user account. LinkedIn is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, thereby providing a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law. (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active). Privacy Statement: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy, Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
- Within our online offer, functions of the service or the platform Twitter can be integrated (hereinafter referred to as “Twitter”). Twitter is an offer of Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The functions include the presentation of our contributions within Twitter within our online offer, the link to our profile on Twitter and the possibility to interact with the contributions and the functions of Twitter, as well as to measure whether users reach our online offer via the advertisements placed by us on Twitter (so-called conversion measurement). Twitter is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus offers a guarantee of compliance with European data protection law (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active). Privacy Statement: https://twitter.com/de/privacy, Opt-Out: https://twitter.com/personalization.
- We use functions of the XING network. The provider is XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. Each time you access one of our pages that contains Xing features, you will be connected to Xing servers. As far as we are aware, we do not store personal data. In particular, no IP addresses are stored or usage behavior evaluated. Privacy Statement: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection.
From time to time, it may be necessary to update this data protection information, for example by making new offers on our website. We will then inform you at this point. This statement was last updated on 26/03/2021.