CRM FOR LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT
Create close customer relationships
With CRM for logistics and transport, you maintain an overview, optimize your processes, and ensure long-term customer satisfaction. How customers stay loyal to your company
- for efficient customer management and digital customer consulting
- for structured, uniform business processes as a basis for excellent planning & perfect service
- with versatile analysis options that enable fast reactions to market changes
The logistics and transportation industry has a key position
The industry forms one of the largest economic sectors in Germany, ensures the competitiveness of industry and trade and is thus vital for Germany as a business location, according to the Bundesvereinigung Logistik e.V. (BVL). In the industry comparison of the Digitization Index 2020/2021, it ranks second and is thus one of the digital pioneers.
Even before the pandemic, the digitization of business processes and the improvement of transparency along the supply chain were well advanced, so companies that were well positioned in this area came through the crisis better. In addition, close customer relationships and good customer service were among the success factors.
This is exactly where you can start with GEDYS IntraWare CRM for logistics and transport. Our CRM system ensures transparent, efficient processes, strong customer loyalty, improved cooperation with partners and customers, optimized route planning, comprehensive evaluations and numerous networking options with other tools.
360° view of customers, partners, competitors
As an interface expert and coordinator between a wide range of players, you need a clear view. With our digital customer file, you can see all relevant processes at a glance.
Your employees, regardless of location, access consistent information. This means that nothing stands in the way of optimum support and close ties with your customers.
Analyses and reports at the push of a button
In times of upheaval, flexible decisions based on sound analyses with meaningfulness are needed.
Whether process optimization, resource conservation, cost reduction or sales increase, our CRM for logistics and transport not only collects data, but also provides with Dashboards and reports versatile options for evaluations and comprehensive reports. Even cross-system analyses of data from external sources are possible thanks to our Interfaces and integrations possible. This allows you to react well informed to changes at any time.
Efficient processes – productive workflows
Good planning and excellent service depend on structured business processes. But paperless, please. With our CRM for logistics and transport, you can do this uniformly and efficiently. Automations save you the unnecessary loss of time and nerves.
Further expanding digital competencies
Stay competitive with CRM for logistics and transport
Logistics 4.0 demands efficient processes, smart automation and excellent service. With the CRM system of GEDYS IntraWare you will easily meet these requirements. It’s best to start now to keep up with the competition.
With uniform data for all:
- With structured and maintained customer data, your employees can access all relevant data centrally and transparently at any time. In this way, you address the needs of your customers in a targeted manner and know exactly how to optimally address and satisfy them.
- Insights into customer behavior allow well-founded conclusions to be drawn, enabling you to strengthen relationships in the long term.
- Thanks to useful functions such as dashboards, resubmissions or status traffic lights, you always have a clear overview of the current processes and no longer miss any tenders.
- Our CRM system ensures smooth processes in your company. Automations and sensible workflows promote productivity and make everyday life easier for your employees in all business areas. This gives you more time for the really important tasks, such as optimizing your customer service.
- Start implementing a CRM system in sales. Gradually, you can then connect other departments such as service and marketing.
- The optimal networking of the different parts of the company is the set goal, so that the CRM functions can be used to the best possible extent:
– CRM for Service & IT for the perfect customer service
– CRM in Marketing for event and marketing actions
– Mobile CRM app for your field service
– Dashboards & Reports for analyses across all data systems
- Of course, you can also choose the complete package from the beginning.
- Download our all-in-one package here for more information:
Product Flyer Download
- Special solutions for your industry or customizations are best discussed directly with one of our experts:
CRM Consulting & Contacts
Efficiency through networking:
- Exploit the full potential of the CRM system by connecting additional applications via interfaces and integrations, such as your ERP system. This allows you to efficiently access all relevant data via a single system.
- We have already connected more than 50 systems, available here as a download list: Interfaces and integrations. We are constantly expanding this list and linking additional systems as needed.
- Real-time information at a glance is available via the individually configurable dashboard. External online services can also be conveniently integrated into the dashboard via practical widgets.
- For customer loyalty you can also use our E-mail integration for Outlook, Notes and all IMAP mailboxes.
To start with CRM
The basis in CRM for logistics and transport: Customer management gives you a 360° view of your customers. You collect all data centrally and transparently, as well as detailed processes as a history. For well-founded conclusions and insights into customer behavior, you work with intelligent search and analysis functions.
Please select the German subtitles for the video and change them into English.
We offer industry know-how and individual industry solutions.
Register now for the CRM Tour.
Register for the CRM tour
Please fill out & submit the form. You will then receive an email with a link to confirm your registration. Our sales department will then send you an appointment for the CRM tour by email. We need the personal data you provide to contact you and to coordinate with you.