To keep track
CRM checklists help you move straight on your way from idea to CRM adoption. Taking one step at a time is often more effective than working many points at the same time. Because there is a danger of losing track and forgetting important things. Even if it seems like you’re making slower progress step by step, it applies:
“The (straight) path is the goal”!
CRM Info Bundle
Save time now and download the most important information bundled!
Contains all relevant information on the introduction of a CRM system that you should know before starting a CRM project.
- E-Book: What is a CRM system?
- E-Book: CRM selection with system
- E-Book: In 15 steps to CRM
- Checklist: CRM requirements & specifications
- White paper: 7 Insider Tips for CRM Managers
- Checklist: Job advertisement CRM Manager
- Submission: Job advertisement CRM Manager
- Checklist: ROI comparison
- E-Book:5 Elements for more turnover
How to find your perfect CRM manager
2 checklists + 1 sample job posting template
All in one file. We will help you find the candidate you need.
CRM requirements overview
Checklist for vendor selection and defining your own requirements
What requirements does your CRM system have to meet? Compare multiple providers.
Checklist with calculation examples
A tool to look at the benefits of CRM software. Tabular template including calculation examples.