August 01, 2024
Opportunity to be taken on
COMPUTER SCIENCE EXPERT Software Development (m/f/d)
We train to take over
During your three-year apprenticeship as Computer Science Expert Software Development, you will learn to all the skills, processes and programming languages needed to develop a modern CRM application, from the design of a user-friendly interface to all the back-end logic that structures and processes the data. In the Ferdinand Braun Schoolin Fulda you will deepen your knowledge in the subjects of information technology systems, software application and development as well as economics and business administration.
We have been training successfully for 30 years. We are aware of the special responsibility as a training company. For your later professional life as an Computer Science Expert Software Development, we want to provide you with competence and fun at work. Here you can learn more about us.
The focus of your training as a Computer Science Expert Software Development
During your apprenticeship as an Computer Science Expert Software Development, you will be involved in the development of our CRM software from the very beginning after a short training period and can actively shape it. In addition to the development of software and database solutions and the relevant technical knowledge, you will also learn to work in a team and to take responsibility. If you work in our support department, you will also have the opportunity to get in touch with customers and deal with user questions and problems.
- Programming with modern technologies on different web and mobile platforms
(C#, ASP.NET, HCL Domino, Java, Ionic)
- Agile techniques and tools in software development
- Methods and procedures of software quality assurance
- User support for own employees
- Collaboration in requirements analysis and planning of software projects
- Support and user assistance for our software
- Shortening of the training period from 3 to 2.5 years possible (with good performance)
What you should bring with you
- Computer science as a school subject for at least one year
- Graduation: Mittlere Reife or (technical) high school diploma
- Dropouts and career changers are also welcome
- Work-related internship or similar experience
- Good mathematical and logical understanding
- Solid basic knowledge of a programming language, in creating
- of websites or mobile apps
- Ability to work in a team, reliability, diligence and enjoy learning
Your advantages with us
What our employees say
„The CRM is the heart of a company. In the first 2 months I learned the basic skills in an isolated environment. After that, I was able to start developing the software live. In the next release there are already first features from me! It’s a good feeling to develop with a competent team, that makes it more relaxed, I can always ask someone.“
Ahmet Altundag, in the apprenticeship IT specialist application development
“I wrote my first programs before I started my apprenticeship, when I was 11 or 12 years old, so I started my apprenticeship with a lot of previous experience. I completed my training in 2001 and was taken on. With a short interruption, I have now been with the company for 20 years, I just love programming. Especially in this environment, with the nice colleagues. The team fits, it’s fun to start in the morning. And I think that if you have the opportunity, you should give young people a start in their careers. That’s why I’ve been involved in training the new IT specialists for over 18 years.”
Benjamin Tietze, IT specialist in application development and with us for (over) 20 years
Please send us your application as PDF here
Do you have questions about applying for the position of Computer Science Expert Software Development?
I am here for you!
Form for your application
Please fill in the form and send it. You will receive an email with a link. In order for us to process your data, please confirm your email address by clicking on the link.