management and targeted information
With GEDYS IntraWare Customer Management, Rottendorf Pharma received a clear contact management tool that completely replaced paper-based work.
Founded as a family business in Berlin in 1928, Rottendorf Pharma GmbH has been managed in Ennigerloh since 1949. After the death of the company’s founder Andreas J. Rottendorf, the company was transformed into a charitable foundation. Its objectives were defined as securing jobs at the company’s headquarters in Ennigerloh, supporting young pharmaceutical scientists, and promoting social and religious projects such as the Rottendorf Chair at the Philosophical-Theological University in Munich. Today, Rottendorf Pharma GmbH operates an experienced and competent pharmaceutical B2B business in Europe. It develops and produces solid Oralia for around 200 customers, including many internationally renowned companies.
“With GEDYS IntraWare CRM, all sales-relevant data and documents are now clearly available in one database. This saves us a lot of time in searching for and filing important customer data. It also allows us to work in a more environmentally friendly way, because manual customer folders and the printing of related information are no longer necessary.”
Dirk Meyer, Sales Manager Rottendorf Pharma GmbH
Customer management at Rottendorf Pharma
Managing contacts optimally with GEDYS IntraWare CRM
- Manual customer folders with documents and printed emails are to be eliminated
- Resubmission dates should no longer be entered by hand in a calendar
- The frequent search for customer folders should be stopped
- Copying customer folders to minimize search times should be eliminated
- Implementation of GEDYS IntraWare Contacts, Office and Schedule for customer management
- All sales-relevant documents transparently in one database
- Resubmission with notification from the system
- A representative regulation can now be carried out much better
- All data is available from any location at any time