HCL Domino 11.0.1 now available
HCL remains true to its announcements. Read a compact overview of the new features here.
What’s new in HCL Domino 11.0.1
- New command to run Domino Server Setup from Windows for IBM i
- Domino for Linux Docker Containers
- Auto Update (AUT) supports future HCAA upgrades
- Configuration improvements for DAOS Tier 2 storage
- Support for the Subject Alternative Name (SAN) field in X.509 certificates
- Domino Web Server Support for Server Name Display (SNI)
- New Notes IDs must have 1024-bit or stronger RSA keys
- Register multiple Active Directory users in Domino
- Configuring a custom image for the Notes workspace background
- Disabling SwiftFile
- MarvelClient Essentials Version 11.0.3
- New Java Runtime
- Updating documentation on the support website
Details about HCL Domino 11.0.1
HCL has described the new functions in What’s new in Domino 11.0.1?
You don’t know what’s new about HCL Domino 11 yet?
Get a detailed overview with our webinar recording with Andreas Schulte, Client Technical Professional of HCL.
Click and record Webinar Domino V11 request!